Wednesday 20 January 2016

Looking for family of Reverend Charles Foster, Vicar of All Saints, Gloucester and Rural Dean, Hon. Canon of Gloucester Cathedral 1846-1926

We have had an email via the Friends of Hastings Cemetery website, as follows:

I came across a holy bible in a box of books I bought from auction in Essex , the bible clearly belonged to  to the above Rev , I  started to research some of the entries Rev Foster had hand written in the fly pages. ............

I don’t know if you have any idea if any of his family descendants are still alive and in the  Hastings area but if so I would gladly provide them with the  Rev’s Bible.
The entry on the website is at http://www.friendsofhastingscemetery.org.uk/fosterhk.html

If there are family connections who would like to take advantage of this offer please contact us at Hastings History House, 21 Courthouse Street, or by  telephone Thursday - Saturday 11 - Telephone: 01424 424744

No comments: